Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Accessories, Part III

I apologize to all three of my readers, for posting another necklace. What can I say? I'm on a jewelry stint. To be honest, until I started this blog, I couldn't remember the last time I had made any jewelry. But I'm enjoying making it. It comes together pretty quickly, which is important to me, I tend to lose interest in things that don't get made within one sitting. I have at least two more necklaces in the works. I promise to have a little more diversity, eventually. I thank you in advance for your patience as I get all of these necklaces out of my system! This necklace was inspired by this lace and bead necklace tutorial found on Clever Nesting. I had the beads on hand and bought an 1/8 yard of the turquoise tulle netting for only $0.25! Now that's a deal. This could be one of the more imperfect things I've made lately (so much so that I considered not posting it), but it grew on me overnight. I love it's 80s vibe. I found some more random beads that I don't wear and am considering making another.

No comments:

Post a Comment