Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Future Projects-Custom Shoes and A Great Recipe

When I was in high school, I remember getting cheap "keds" at Payless and painting them up. Haven't thought about doing that in YEARS. Then yesterday, I came across this project, via Alisa Burke's blog. How cute are those wedges? I'm going to have to keep an eye out for some canvas sandals now... Then, I came across this on zazzle. Custom Keds?? Now, I'm going to have to work on my custom print, as well. Oh, the work to be done!! I also have to mention this new recipe I tried over the weekend, for the aformentioned big birthday party. I decided to try a new recipe, for something called, Texas Caviar. The recipe was found on Vale Design. In my haste, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my final product, but there's a beautiful picture on the Vale Design blog. I honestly have never seen something eaten so quickly! I highly recommend it, lots of people asked for the recipe. Think it will become my new party staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment