Sunday, August 25, 2013

4 Things.


I've been fighting a bad case of wanderlust lately.  I'm used to being a fairly frequent traveler and since my job doesn't require travel, it seems strange to not make a monthly (or so) visit somewhere.  Getting used to it, but a strange feeling.  One tip I received when moving to Minneapolis, to help in getting through the winter, was to plan a winter getaway somewhere warm.  So that's exactly what I'm doing! 

And now onto this week's 4 Things:
I'm anticipating a colder than I'm used to winter here in Minneapolis, perhaps I need to make a new throw to keep me warm?
-Letting go of insecurities....  Easier said than done.
-Mini-Pancake Push Pops?  Yes, please!
-I'm late to this party (I believe it was the hot book last year.)  But have you read Girl Gone by Gillian Flynn yet?  I'm not finished yet, but it's so good!  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment