Sunday, August 18, 2013

4 Things.

Hello, friends!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  After an unseasonably cold summer here in Minnesota, the weather has warmed up this past weekend.  It finally feels like summer!  I plan on heading down to the pool this afternoon.  Must soak it up while it lasts!

And now a few things I found on the web this week...
-I have not been cooking much since I moved, but need to get back into it!  I think I'll make this yummy recipe this week.
-A few creative apps for your ipad.
-12 things you own too many of.  Take it from the girl who just moved and is STILL GETTING RID OF STUFF.  It's annoying.  Get rid of stuff you don't need!  Once you started, it gets easier, I promise.  And be really careful about what you bring home.  I feel like this is a big lesson that I've learned this summer.
-Here's a fun take on a classic dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment