Friday, January 4, 2013

4 Things.


Most bloggers are writing this week about their resolutions and reflecting on the past year.  I have a tough time with resolutions, let's be honest, they are tough to keep.  I do have some goals that will hopefully reveal themselves soon, but think I'll stay away from resolutions.  I do find myself being reflective at the beginning of this new year.  If there is one life lesson I have learned is that the years can go by quickly.  If there is one mistake we can make it's being complacent.  Don't just live your life. Figure out what you want.  Figure out a way to get it.  It will probably be hard, things really worth fighting for usually are.  But it will be worth it. 

“Life is short but it is wide.”
Rebecca Wells, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Due to the holidays, there hasn't been a lot of content to link to this week.  So, this week's "4 Things" will be a bit of a departure.  I LOVE quotes!  I have an entire pinterest board dedicated to them.  Here are 4 inspiring ones for the start of 2013!  Happy New Year!!

Source: tumblr.com via Emily on Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment