Friday, December 28, 2012

4 Things.


I hope this finds everyone rested and relaxed following the long holiday weekend!  I spent it with family.  It is so wonderful to spend Christmas with children!  It's good to remember the magic.  As much as I enjoy the holidays, it's good to get back to your normal routine, isn't it?  Or is that just me?

With the new year ahead of us, everyone needs a new calendar!  Here's a link to 25 Free 2013 Printable Calendars from Everything Etsy.
As a child, we always went to the movies on Christmas Day.  It was a great way to spend the afternoon!  Have you seen any new movies that came out this holiday?  I'm going to see this one tonight. 
I think I'm going to pick up some knit fabric and make myself a no sew stamped scarf from Design Sponge.  Need to keep warm this winter!
I keep New Year's Eve pretty low key these days, but it's nice to have a few friends over and have a few drinks and appetizers.  Try this concept of Easy Goat Cheese Appetizers from A Beautiful Mess
And with that, I wrap up my last post of 2012!  Excited to see what 2013 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment