Friday, January 18, 2013

4 Things



I've been lucky enough not have much snow this year in Baltimore.  (Lucky for me, since I'm not a fan of the winter.)  But I feel like winter is going full force in other parts of the country, thus the snowy picture. I'm also fortunate enough to be leaving the cold winter air and heading south to Florida for a few days.  Lucky me!  Nothing cures the winter blues more than a little sunshine!


Valentine's Day is on it's way.  Here are 10 Easy DIY Valentine's Ideas from Babble.

I love a good notebook.  How about this DIY Leather Notebook from Chesha in Motion?

I certainly do not think that I am an expert in any beauty topics, but I do have to mention a new product that I love.  The Clarisonic Mia.  I received one for Christmas from my sister and I LOVE it!  It has really cleared up my skin!  An investment, but worth it. 

We are getting a blast of cold weather here in the Mid-Atlantic.  That means we need to make soup.  My favorite type of soup is Enchilada Soup.  Here's a great recipe from Skinny Taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment