Friday, December 7, 2012

4 Things.


This adorable picture is of the window art at Cath Kidston.  I walked by this window every morning on my way to get coffee while in Cardiff.  Made me smile every time!  I hope this finds everyone getting into the holiday spirit!  I put up my little Christmas tree over the weekend.  I don't spend the holidays here and always hesitate to decorate, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas without a few decorations. 

Doesn't your computer need a little holiday spirit too?  How about downloading one of these free digital wallpapers from West Elm
Would you like to do some holiday entertaining, but feeling overwhelmed by the prospect?  I enjoy this easy holiday party idea from Cup of Jo.
I love this idea for a quick and easy party treat.  A Make Your Own Trail Mix Buffet, from Kojo Designs.
In the UK, they call TJ Maxx, TK Maxx.  At any rate, they aired this Christmas commercial about every 8 minutes.  I LOVED it.  I love Otis Redding and if you really watch what happens, it also tells a very sweet story.  In fact, the first time I watched it, it made me tear up a little.  I've realized that jet lag makes me very emotional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment