Friday, September 28, 2012

4 Things.



I had a good run for a few weeks, but last week, fell off the wagon.  I had been on vacation (a blog post on that needs to happen!) and then my mom came to visit, all of the travel, packing, unpacking and followed by cleaning and more cleaning (not to mention that pesky full time job I have), left this little blog neglected.  I recently told someone that I had a blog and they told me that they always thought having a blog seems like a good idea, but that it seemed like a lot of work.  While it can be some work, it is something that I really do enjoy.  It allows me to do something that I love and at one time thought that I would do for a career:  write.  Like I told her, it's like having my very own little magazine where I can control all of the content.  Doesn't that make you want to run out and start your own blog, too?

We are now almost a full week into fall, although here in the Mid-Atlantic states, the weather is still pretty warm.  Highs in the lows 80s, lows in the 50s and 60s.  You still don't really need a jacket, but you also aren't going to suffer from heat stroke.  My favorite type of weather!

With that in mind, here are 4 Things to try this fall season.  Enjoy!
Apple Pie in a Can.

101 Festive Fall Tutorials.

Fabric Covered Pumpkins.

Dyed Pumpkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment