Friday, September 7, 2012

4 Things.

This short week has really tripped me up.  I clearly didn't realize that today was going to be Friday.  It completely slipped my mind to write a blog post!  But then, when I woke up this morning, I was convinced that it was Saturday.  Ummm....no. 
Has anyone else noticed the signs of Autumn popping up?  I haven't seen any leaves turning yet, but I did spot these pumpkins in front of the grocery store. 

While you could just pick up your fall pumpkin at the grocery store, wouldn't it be more fun to get one at an actual farm?  Check out where you can pick your own (PYO, they call it) here.  My favorite place that's close to Baltimore is Huber's Farm.  

Sticking with the fall theme, doesn't the cooler weather just make you want to cuddle on the couch with your favorite blankie?  Perhaps you'd like to make your own?

I love a good collaboration.  So, I was so excited to see this Method pair up with Orla Kiely to come up with this!  I bought some this week at Target.  Beautiful and useful.  (And a safe cleaning product for those of us are trying to keep toxic chemicals out of our homes.)

Finally, it can be difficult to find really great craft products when our only options are Joann's and Michael's.  Don't get me wrong, those places can have really useful products, but sometimes you want something a little more unique.  Might I recommend a couple of really good flash sale sites specifically for crafting?  Pick Your Plum and The Plaid Barn.  You have to sign up for both of these (both are free) and they email you the deal each day.  They only sell one item every day, only available until it sells out.  The items are very affordable!

Wishing you a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment