Friday, October 5, 2012

4 Things


I just returned from a business trip to the south.  The people were so nice!  And those women were so done up!  Hair, nails, real lipstick, the belt matching the shoes matching the purse.  The whole deal!  Such a difference a few hundred miles makes.  Visiting new places is always a great experience (although flying isn't always a great experience).  But hey, I made it there and back unscathed, so I'm counting that as a win.  This week's picture was taken just outside my office building, just along the sidewalk.  The leaves are beginning to fall.  And with that, I share a few more fall like bloggy links....
-I can't wait to try this Black and White Chicken Chili from Giver's Log.  It's getting to be chili season, isn't it?
-Are you the type to enjoy a little pumpkin carving?  Check out these 6 Beautiful Pumpkin Projects from Going Home to Roost.
-With the fall comes camping and hay rides, which will naturally lead to everyone's favorite fireside dessert, the s'more!  A Beautiful Mess presents Tips for Great S'Mores.
-I tend to cook a little more when the temperature gets a little cooler, so why not try the Best Brussels Sprouts recipe from Cup of Jo.
My first foray into flea markets is tomorrow, hope it's a big success and most importantly a fun experience!  I'll take pictures and hope there will be something to share next week. In the meantime, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment