Friday, October 26, 2012

4 Things.



I am suffering from a bit of writer's block, so I'll just leave you with this beautiful picture that I took while in California about a month ago.  It's a good one.  So good, I might have to print and frame this one. Enjoy!

Bake:  While I should be minding my waistline here before the holidays, I can't stop thinking about this recipe for Pretzel Dogs from Cupcakes and Cashmere.  Wouldn't it be the perfect thing to make your littles before trick or treating?  Or just for snacking on while watching a little college football?

Make (for the holidays):  If only I had more confidence in my ability to paint, I would be making three sets of these Nativity Peg Dolls for my nephew and nieces, from Lil Blue Boo.

Make:  Still looking for something for your Halloween porch?  These are pretty classy, from Honestly WTF.

Make (for gift giving):  I can't help but reiterate that Christmas is right around the corner.  I'm planning on making some gifts this weekend, just to get them out of the way.  I've realized that I have a crazy November so if gifts need to be  made, it needs to happen already.  But I digress.  Check out this tutorial for a leather mouse pad.  Finally, a gender neutral handmade gift!  And relatively easy. Perfect for that tech-y brother.  

No comments:

Post a Comment