Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Statement Necklace



I have not tried a tutorial around these parts for a while, but when I saw Making It Lovely's post on a Statement Necklace, I knew it would be my next attempt.  (In an effort to give all credit it's due, the author of the tutorial writes her own blog at For the Love Of...)  I purchased all of the supplies at Michaels but have to admit that I went to three area locations to actually find these specific beads.  And then could only find them in one size (it is suggested to use three different sizes).  I bought 4 strands of the bead as well as all of the findings and chain for about $15.  It took me one evening of television watching to complete.  I love the way it turned out!  I can see this becoming my new summer statement necklace!


No comments:

Post a Comment