Monday, June 4, 2012

Flea Market Finds from the Funky Flea

On Saturday morning, I went to the Funky Flea!  It's an annual flea market at a shop called The Pink Cabbage in Ellicott City, MD, benefitting the American Cancer Society.  I went with my friend, Heather.  She purchased the first item pictured below and perhaps the best pick of the day!  When I saw this vintage doll house for $5, I knew we could not pass it up!  But I really don't have the room for it.  Luckily, Heather did!  Not sure what she'll do with it, but so happy that we didn't leave it behind!  I am so in love with it!


 Since I am a former St Louisan, I could not pass up this adorable little Spirit of St Louis mug.  
 I love old maps.  This one was in pristine condition!

 Apparently, I also love owls.  How many items do you need to have for it to count as a collection?  I bought one a couple of months ago and turned it into a fun little turquoise knick-knack.  I couldn't pass this little guy up.  Stay tuned for his make over!
I also picked up these two little punches.  I have a project planned for the bow punch.  I had been on the hunt for one of these and couldn't pass this one up for only .50!!
I also purchased this little frame.  So cute and only $1!
And finally, my favorite pick of the day.  Purchased at an antique mall in downtown Ellicott City.  Only $5!  No idea what I'm going to do with it.  But loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment