Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Summer Recipe

What month is that on my calendar? September? Thankfully, we have a few more weeks of summer left-doesn't officially end until September 22nd. So soak up the time remaining and if there's corn on the cob still available on your produce aisle, try this recipe! I found this Corn Salad recipe on The Cottage Home and have been enjoying it along side my turkey sandwich in my lunch box all summer. Of course, it would be perfect at a BBQ or a picnic. Especially since it's mayo free. I ADORE corn on the cob, so this is an alternative way to eat up some of summer's bounty, rather than eating it straight off the cob (although that's fun too.) I boiled the cobs, instead of grilling and it turned out fine. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment