Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello, Cupcake!

Since I try not to use too many paper towels, I keep my kitchen and bathroom fully stocked with LOTS of dishtowels. I use them for everything-cleaning surfaces, wiping up small spills, drying hands, drying dishes, drying produce and am surprised how little I really use paper towels. I usually buy very inexpensie "tea towels". They usually come in a large pack of 5-6 for something like $2.50-incredibly inexpensive, especially since they can be used over and over again. But knowing me, can't just leave them plain white! I love embroidery and you can find tons of free patterns on many, many blogs. I espcially like the free patterns on Wild Olive. These particular free cupcake patterns can be found here on DMC's website, but created by Wild Olive's author-Mollie Johanson. Oh so CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment