Saturday, May 22, 2010

A New Baby and A Mini Cinnamon Roll Bouquet

Earlier this week, my friends Heather and Oliver had their 2nd child, a little boy named Linus. Isn't he darling? I went to visit him at the hospital and brought with me a Mini-Cinnamon Roll Bouquet. Although I haven't blogged much about it, I do love to cook and bake. And while I cook all the time, don't bake much-I can (and should) only eat so many sweets, so I was excited when I found this tutorial on From Glitter to Gumdrops. It was surprisingly easy to put together. (Basically-rolling out cresent dough, sprinkling with brown sugar and cinnamon, rolling the dough back up, cutting into small pieces, baking in mini muffin tins.) And very well received! (And do you remember the basket from the flea market finds?)

1 comment:

  1. Aww..that is so sweet. Babies are so sweet and snuggly, I miss having a newborn sometimes (but I tell myself I'm crazy when I do) I have 2 already and that is ENOUGH for me.♥Jess
    p.s. the cinnamon bouquet is a great idea. Who wouldn't want one?

    ReplyDelete