Friday, March 22, 2013

4 Things.

 

I am longing for spring!  It's hard to believe that it is "spring" because it sure still feels like winter.  Hopefully the above picture will remind you that we won't have to don our down parkas for too much longer....

-Being a bit cooped up for recovery from surgery over the last few weeks, has given me a serious case of wanderlust.  Oahu, Hawaii looks like an amazing place to visit!
-This Crepe Paper Pom Pom Garland looks easy and so festive!  Would be perfect for any spring or summer party.  Perhaps if you're hosting Easter brunch?
-Since I have grass allergies, perhaps this isn't the best thing for me to grow in my home, but I love the way these wheatgrass planters look.
-I may not be in my 20s any longer, but I promise that no matter your age, this list of 19 Things to Stop Doing In Your 20s will make you think. 
(And one bonus link, since evidently I can't count...  And it's a good one!)
-Planning to dye some eggs?  Here's my favorite way to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment