Thursday, March 7, 2013

4 Things.


This is new to me.  Have I been living under a rock?  I just realized that you can watch instant videos on Amazon.com.  I discovered this by being disappointed by the selection of movies at my local redbox, realizing that my cable wasn't hooked up correctly for "on demand" movies and being frustrated by the slow download time on iTunes.  The rentals really are instant and less expensive than on iTunes!  Oh, technology.  You never cease to amaze me.

Kate Spade is launching an affordable clothing line called Saturday

Tina Fey's secret to success, "Say yes, and you'll figure it out afterward."

And finally, did you know that Easter is March 31?  Right around the corner!  Take a look at a few Easter craft round ups found: here , here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment