Friday, November 16, 2012

4 Things


 I am wondering how quickly I can write a blog post.  Do you ever have one of those weeks that you just feel a little behind and don't think you can ever catch up?  You think that you almost do and another little thing sets you back just another little step.  I know that we've all been there, but it's maddening, isn't it?

But on with this week's post!
Eat:  This cold weather really means soup to me.  In fact, I've started to make a pot every Sunday and then bringing it for lunch throughout the week.  How about these yummy (and easy) recipes for soup from The Little Red House?  I think that Black and White Chile recipe could definitely be made in the good old crock pot!
Make:  I can't wait to make this necklace from Thanks I Made It.  So cute!  Would also make a nice gift!
Totes:  If you know me at all, you know that I am obsessed with tote bags!  I can't even say why, but I have always loved them.  So they get their very own category!  I love this tutorial (it's a video) on a Stamped Totebag with Leather Straps from WhimseyBox.
Wrapping:  I love wrapping gifts.  Perhaps more than a person should love something that will be torn to shreds, but I do.  Here's a good reference guide for Gift Tags printables and tutorials, from One Pretty Thing.

Finally, the next two weeks will be quite busy, so I'm going to take a little blog break!
I hope to have some fun new content when I return to this little corner of the world in December!
Happy Thanksgiving! Don't forget to be thankful for the real blessings in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment