Thursday, August 23, 2012

4 Things.






Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd edition of "4 Things!"  I am very proud of myself for actually doing this two weeks in a row.  Let's hope I can keep it going week to week!

Visit:  Summer is coming to a close, but there is still time to visit your local farmer's market.  This week's pictures are from the farmer's market that's held in the parking lot of the Baltimore Museum of Industry.  It's open every Saturday from 9:00 to 1:00.  I encourage you to visit your local farmer's markets!  I have always looked forward to going, even when I was a child.  I think it really fosters a community as well as supports small, local businesses.  Not to mention, offers produce and other foods that far surpass the quality and taste that you'll find in the grocery store.  You can find the farmer's market closest to where you live (well, if you are lucky enough to live in the great state of Maryland) here.

Make:  I came across this tutorial for rope covered planters from Craftberry Bush.  Like the author of this tutorial, I also don't have a dedicated craft room.  And my craft area is usually a bit of a mess.  So any creative and pretty containers I can come up with are definitely put to good use!  I'll be saving a few cans out of my recycling to give this a try soon.

Attempt: I am not very adventurous with my hair.  It's down right boring.  My only real concern for it everyday is that it's clean.  (This I can manage.)  I may try to spice things up with this tutorial for a side braid., from Say Yes to Hoboken.

Buy: Target's Fall 2012 Curiosity Shoppe Collection, arriving in stores September 9th.  I can't wait until September 9th when Target releases an exclusive collection from Curiosity Shoppe.  It looks amazing!  Here's a link to their look book.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment