Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Totes

Fall has hit us hard here in Maryland. I do love the fall, the crisp weather, apples, boots, sweaters, the changing leaves... But a 30 degree temperature drop from one day to the next seems a little extreme. (The high was 85 on Friday and 55 on Saturday.) Then again, it seems that all weather we experience around here is dramatic, let's not forget the relatively recent earthquake, hurricane, tropical storm trifecta. So this is to be expected.
With fall comes my least favorite holiday, Halloween. While I'm not a fan, my nephew and nieces do love it and I do love any excuse to send them presents. This weekend, I appliqued 3 little totes. And then shopped this weekend for books, mask kits and other little treats to fill them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment