Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles

You just never know where you're going to find inspiration. I was looking high and low in every kitchen cabinet for my plastic pitcher today, and finally spied it way in the back of my fridge. Filled with Crystal Light that's who-knows-how-old, completely frozen. Which of course made me think of Popsicles. I immediately made a new, fresh batch of Crystal Light Lemonade, broke out the Popsicle mold, added a few strawberries and made: Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles! Delicious and refreshing! (A few weeks ago, I had over bought strawberries. I had one small container that I just couldn't eat, and I knew that if I let them sit even another day, they would go bad, so I just threw them in the freezer. They had already been washed and sliced and were perfect for this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment