Friday, February 15, 2013

4 Things.


Source: life.com via Traci on Pinterest


(Ok, I was wrong.  The Academy Awards aren't until February 24th.)   It's Oscar weekend!  My own personal Super Bowl.  I love fashion, movies and celebrities, so it's the perfect trifecta.  What are your Academy Award plans?

Here's a list of the nominees.  Have you seen any of the nominated movies?  I saw Les Misérables
I really want to see Silver Linings Playbook and Argo and might try to sneak one of them in this weekend.

Try this Oscar Ballot and Bingo Game from How About Orange.

I LOVE movies.  I'm particular about them, can't stand a bad one, but love a good one.  Here are 12 Movies to Look For that premiered at Sundance.  From Entertainment Weekly.

In the same vein, did you happen to see Before Sunrise and Before Sunset?  These romantic movies starred Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke.  I used to be obsessed with Before Sunrise, it definitely led me to have romantic notions about all things involving train travel and Europe.  In fact, I couldn't stop thinking about it during my recent European travel.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any romantic encounters. (I can't believe that movie came out in 1995!!)  There's a third movie in the series that premiered at Sundance, Before Midnight.  (Reviewed on A Cup of Jo.) I cannot wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment