Friday, February 1, 2013

4 Things.

Ravens Fever has definitely hit Baltimore as we prepare for the Super Bowl vs. the 49ers this Sunday.  This city is bathed in PURPLE!  Everyone is very excited, even this fair weather fan!  Here's a picture of Federal Hill (right near where I live) painted with the Ravens logo.  The excitement is infectious.  Go Ravens!!

And now, on with 4 Things for this week....
Here's a fun take on winter nails for kandeej.com.
I made this soup over the weekend and have been enjoying it for lunch every day this week.  I keep getting compliments on how good it smells.  It's delicious and oh so easy!  From Skinny Taste.
This is a little more complex for a tutorial that I would usually take on, but I really like this DIY Constellation Scarf from A Beautiful Mess.
Who wants to think ahead to spring?  I do, I do!  My summer wadrobe is much more exciting than my winter wardrobe.  Full of lots of bright colors and lots of statement necklaces.  I always like to make a few new pieces, so I might try my hand at this DIY Cobalt Blue Cluster Necklace.  You could make this in any color.  From My Girlish Whims.

No comments:

Post a Comment