Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mini-Road Trip. A Visit to Terrain.

I went on a little road trip on Saturday.  I went to visit Terrain in Pennsylvania.  It was an unbelievable store!  So beautiful, every single thing so carefully selected.  I loved everything they had!  It wasn't just a garden store, but a lifestyle store as well, they had beauty products, kitchen items, specialty foods as well as everything you would need for your garden.  I had read about this store in several magazines and on line and wanted to visit, but couldn't think of a good reason to go, until I read that they had a Terrarium class.  I signed up and went this past Saturday.  I highly recommend it!  The instructor was excellent, the staff of the entire store was so nice and helpful.  If you're ever in the Philadelphia area, I highly recommend a visit to Terrain!  Stay tuned for a post about the terrarium I made during class.




















No comments:

Post a Comment