Friday, November 4, 2011

A Final Halloween Picture, The Mystery Braid Cuff (Mystery Solved!)

Because they are the cutest things ever, here's another (and final) pic of my twin nieces, wearing their princess halloween costumes. I hear they got a lot of candy!!
Several years ago, I came across these directions on Martha Stewart, showing this really cool leather braid cuff. A mystery braided cuff. Recently, I came across some leather in my stash and decided to give it a shot. Let's just say that this is not the sort of thing you can figure out from a picture. Perhaps that's how it earned it's mysterious title? After several attempts, I finally had to just put it aside. Then I went to my #1 teacher, when it comes to handiwork that I don't understand from a picture, youtube! I found this video and was able to make my own mystery braid cuff in no time at all! Mystery solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment