Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Little Autumnal Baking...

Last weekend, I bought a few too many apples at the Apple Festival, so I searched and searched this week for some sort of apple recipe. I finally came across this Whole Wheat Apple Muffin recipe on Smitten Kitchen. If you're at all interested in cooking blogs, I highly recommend Smitten Kitchen. Not only can this girl cook, she can also take a really beautiful picture. (Cannot help but to link to her posting for her son's 1st birthday cake-so adorable!!)
I did not officially, make whole wheat muffins, as I didn't have whole wheat flour on hand, but used 100% all purpose flour and it seemed to work out fine. These muffins are so moist, so delicious. Definitely worth making from scratch. And while my surplus of apples is finally dwindling, I have no idea what I will do with a dozen muffins and 16 mini muffins....

No comments:

Post a Comment